Monday, October 4, 2010

Gym Day

Well, I did it. I went back to the gym for the first time in probably 2 years or a year and a half. I was pretty nervous for it and had a little bit of trouble sleeping but I got up and got dressed and got my stuff which I had put together last night and walked out the door. All in all my workout went well. I did some chest exercises and some leg stuff to try and loosen up and then I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and then walked 8 laps around their indoor track. All in all I felt good about the workout and how I've felt after the workout. I'm definitely going back on Wednesday...just 3 days a week for a few weeks and then full boar back into it.

Over lunch I went with Kari, Jeremy and Teresa to look at the build site of the house that Kari is having built. They've started framing and doing other things so it was kind of neat to see. Lots of work to be done but it's getting there. Gayle Meyer at work was wondering when she would get her shout out in my blog because she was feeling a little left out. We decided it would be after the Trivia Night some of us are doing on the 23rd since she is our team captain. Wait until then Gayle and you'll get your shout out!!! Hey.....wait.......hmmmmmmm.....

No comments: