Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Morning

For some reason, I always wake up early on Sunday. As much as I would love to sleep in until 9:00 or something, I seem to be up by 6:00. I blame the damn job..haha! I have to get up early through the week and now I'm getting older so by next year I'll be up at 5:50 and 5:40 the year after that, etc. Dang.

Yesterday wasn't the best eating day for me. Ate a little too much but am trying to keep myself in check. Did well all week even passing up cookies, cake and muffins on different days. Just doing the best I can and not beating myself up too bad for having a rough day.

I went and saw 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' yesterday. It was pretty good and enjoyable. Successfully will reboot that franchise if that's what they're trying to do. The summer of movies is just about over. As stated before, I've seen a bunch of them this summer. I have rediscovered my love of actually going to the movies.

No comments: