Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Morning Weigh-In #2

This morning was the 2nd weigh-in with a weight loss on this journey. I only lost 2 pounds this last week to bring my total lost to 25 pounds. That's pretty good though over 2 weeks and I'm very happy. Like I said last night, I was expecting this because the weight just wasn't going down day to day on the scale even though I ate very well all week and exercised. And that first week is always artificially inflated because your...or my body at least...reacts that way to eating less and gives me a huge number first week and low number second week.

I'm still very encouraged and am feeling very good. I do hope the number is more than 2 pounds next week but every pound adds up and they each make me feel a little bit better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

25 pounds is a great accomplishment. Just keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

You have the right mindset. Every pound adds up and every workout moves you closer to your goal. Keep it up!