Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Night...What An Exciting Title!

Sitting here tonight flipping between the Cards-Diamondbacks and Heat-Pacers games. Cards game is going well, the Pacers are not. Looks like we will have a Heat-Spurs NBA Finals....go Spurs!! I also finished Gone Girl tonight. An excellent book although I was not in love with the overall ending. It was okay but the rest of the book more than made up for it.

I was going to grill out tonight but did not. I made some chicken, veggies and rice which was really good. I made enough to take in for lunch tomorrow as well which will be nice and a delicious lunch. I've been a little tired today which doesn't really surprise me because I was up a little later last night. The bad thing was that the area on my back right by my left shoulder blade was really sore this morning and I wasn't sure why. It has felt better though as day has gone along which has made me feel a little better about it.

It was a beautiful day out today and I'm hoping tomorrow is nice as well. I need to get out to walk. I turned down just walking to Subway with my friend Alison today because I wanted to read my book....kinda dumb but that book was humming along!! Haha! I should've walked though. Hopefully she will be free to walk tomorrow too, get moving a little more and always good company.

No comments: