Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monday Morning Weigh-In #3...A Day Late

I forgot yesterday! Of all things, I forgot to weigh myself yesterday morning before I ate or drank anything. Jeez! Just stupid! I was thinking too much about the new intern starting and how nervous I was about that situation. I had a lot on my mind and didn't think of it all until I had drank some water to take my prescriptions and vitamins.

Anyways, we all kind of waited for this for nothing as my weight did not change at all this past week. Kind of frustrating but I feel good about last week. I didn't overeat and I was dealing with my back so I could not be as active as I wanted to be. All of that combined went to 0 lost but 0 gained, still at 25 pounds lost overall. That's still a good number for 3 weeks and my clothes are fitting a little bit better which is nice. Not a lot of loss around the midsection and my upper body but there has been some progress which is the goal.

My back is feeling better these last 2 days so I'm hoping it will be okay now but it's been touchy so I'm taking nothing for granted with it.

No comments: