Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #42

Embarrassed. It's the only word I can use to sum up how I feel right now. Embarrassed and ashamed....I guess that's a 2nd word. I totally went off the reservation last week for the WHOLE week. I let stress at work get to me and some disappointment and some depression as well. I didn't really work out all that much or that hard and when that's combined with eating and eating and eating, it's come to the result of this week which is just astounding. I gained 13.5 pounds this week to roll back all my hard work to 107.8 pounds lost.

I need to start digging myself out of this hole starting today. I'm eating my normal breakfast and need to rededicate myself again. I know I sound like a broken record sometimes on this but I wish I was perfect and didn't let things bother me but this week was just rough. I know some of this weight is just water weight and my body holding on to calories I had not been giving it so I'm hoping over the next 2 weeks or so if I buckle down, I can regain my footing and get back on the right track.

No comments: