Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back To Work

Ya know what? It stinks that a 4-day weekend passes by so quickly. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that it was Thursday evening and I didn't have to worry about work for 4 days....4 days! Ha! Oh well. It was a nice weekend and I had a good time. Yesterday I rode the exercise bike for right at 11 miles in 45 minutes and then later went for a 2.65 mile walk. The weather was very hot though. I broke down and turned on the AC last night. I just finally started feeling uncomfortable from the heat and thought, "Why not?" I slept well last night which I needed. I've been having trouble falling asleep at night and I still had that problem but once I fell asleep, I slept like a log.

Well, it's getting nearer and nearer the time to go to work so I better finish getting ready. Where oh where did the 4-day weekend go????? ARGH!!!!! HAHA!

No comments: