Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #43

I had a nice bounce back week from the "horror" of the prior week. I lost 11 of the 13.5 pounds I had gained back. Sooooo, overall I'm at 118.8 pounds lost. It's a pretty good total but things are a tough go right now for some reason. I just don't seem to have the energy going that I did even just a few weeks ago. I'm really struggling with that and just not getting past it quickly. I'm working through it the best way that I can right now. Work has been rough, weight loss has been sketchy...nothing is going very smoothly right now and I'm just feeling it. This too shall pass but things have punched me a few times but with all of you in my corner I'm sure I'll come out of it. Sorry for the boxing analogy but the Rocky movies have been on and I've watched parts of a few...still love those except for Rocky V, which doesn't actually exist.

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Hang in there and keep it up!
...I need to get back on the wagon...

Jason said...

Back in the right direction. Keep it movin!