Friday, May 24, 2013

Last Night Was Sleepy Time

I apologize for those of you who might read everu night for no post last night. Yesterday after work was sort of weird. I didn't get to do a post because I could not seem to stay conscious for longer than about 20 minutes at a time..and even that was pretty sketchy. I finally picked up a new phone since mine was giving me a few issues...got a new iPhone 5!!! Hopefully I can take some better pics now that can wind up on here from my misadventures or on Facebook. I came home to set it up which did not take too long, ate a quick dinner of some Clam Chowder and a PB&J sandwich, and then the rest of the night is a blur.

Yesterday eating-wise went well. I did have my one treat with some homemade ice cream that Dan Lundeen made. It was cookies and cream and I didn't get a lot but it did taste good. I've been turning other things down and staying away from things so that's been great for me. I haven't been eating late at night at home either and that's just as important for what I'm doing. The one part of eating yesterday was that I had some strawberries during the afternoon and holy cow did it upset my stomach!!! That's one of the reasons I think I was out of it last night. I feel better this morning now so that's a little bit of something as well.

Tonight, Bonny and I are going down to St. Louis to see the Old 97s and more importantly, the Drive-By Truckers!!!! Woo-hoo DBT!!!!!! Just exciting!! I've gotten her listening to them which is pretty awesome and she is very, very excited about going. Will be a few people there that I know as well which will be fun and it'll be good to see Ben Rudin down there. He's only been gone from work for a week now but I miss being able to just go down and talk DBT or some Cubs/Cards with him. I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready to get my face melted off!!!!! HAHA!

So, there won't be a post tonight but I hope to have some good things for you tomorrow. Until then!!!!!

No comments: