Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happiness....WHOA!!

I haven't had a whole lot to say over the past few days. At least not about eating, although things are still going extremely well! I can't complain about anything right now that I can think of. Things are really good right now and I'm happy. Work is great, I have a house I love, I'm feeling better, I have an awesome girlfriend who wants to be around me and listens to all my nonsense and loves to try new things....life is good right now. The weight thing can (AND WILL) get better. That's not to say that I can slow things down, I can't rest on my laurels with everything. I need to keep working hard, or even harder in some instances, and keep these good feelings going.

I'm going to my second family dinner tomorrow night with Bonny's family which should be fun! I had a great time last month and hopefully I get the right order this time. Ha! Although, the sandwich they gave me last time. Was pretty dang good. The one downside of eating better right now is Five Guys just opened here in town......DAMMIT!! I LOVE that place but it is soooooooooooooooooo (that's a lot of o's) bad for me. Someday I can have it, BUT that someday is not right now. Hard not to go if I think about it though. Haha! I'll find some way to survive.

No comments: