Monday, May 20, 2013

Shortness Today

Today is a short post, had some computer issues and now it's raining like cats and dogs out there. Video from Oklahoma has been startling. Anyways, today was a pretty good first day. Watched what I ate and stayed away from alot of things. Got some groceries so I have some fruit to take in for snacks. I really did get hungry in the afternoon but just ate some almonds I had at my desk. I've had them awhile though but just opened the canister so they should still be okay....I hope. Hopefully an apple or a pear or something will be just what I need tomorrow. I also got a haircut which makes me feel a little better. I'm not sure why it is it makes me feel better although I feel less like a shaggy dog that I was just 5 hours ago. Huzzah! Here's hoping for an even better tomorrow while the wind blows, the rain falls, the lightning flashes and the thunder rolls. I sure wish those damn guys would've gotten my stupid gutters fixed before this. Guess I can't have it all, huh??? Onward and upward!

No comments: