Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kids are Crazy!

Kids say the darndest things sometimes. I was watching a friend of mine's 2 kids tonight while they looked at a rental house. We had a good time watching Toy Story 2and playing Super Mario Bros for the Wii. BUT, I was told something funny that is a good reason to lose some weight.

Lauren, the little girl, started laughing and told me that she nearly called me Dave. I said that I wasn't their neighbor Dave but she said she meant Dave from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Ryan, the 7 year old, then told me I was just like Dave from Alvin and the Chipmunks except I was a little bit wider. Yep, actually used the word "wider"! I laughed, because it was funny, but told him that wasn't very nice. He apologized and gave me a hug. I told him it was okay though.

All in all, it was a fun night even though Wii Bowling Night got cancelled. I wasn't able to get to the farmer's market but Dan at work did pick me up some peaches I wanted from there when he went early in the afternoon. They need a day or so to ripen but they look and smell SOOOOO good! I'm looking forward to them.

No comments: