Saturday, July 31, 2010

Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

Well, it was an interesting day with two kids for most of the day. We watched a couple of movies, played some video games and went to the park for awhile. All in all it was a good day. We went to McDonald's for lunch and I got a Grilled Chicken Club with a bottle of water. I should've told them no mayo but it was my first time getting the sandwich so I didn't think about it. I was also worried about making sure the kids got what they wanted. It was good though b/c it was all I had...no fries, no cheese, no soda, nothing fried at all. In the end, I wish there had been no mayo but I can live with that, it was a "successful" trip to a fast food place.

I'm really loving how things are going right now, just need to keep it up and stay positive. I'm doing the best I can and that's all I can ask of myself.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Good for you. Fast food places are tough.

Unknown said...

I like the BBQ chipotle grilled chicken snack wrap. Better for you in the fat and calorie area...although, almost everything is still high in sodium. If I go to McDonalds I get that and a yogurt parfait. It's pretty satisfying!