Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 7 - End of 1st Weekend & Week

I'm basically through my first weekend and I'm feeling really good. I've made it successfully through with no slip-ups. I'm excited for my first "official" weigh-in tomorrow morning. There's gonna be some good news, I know it! Make sure you check in tomorrow, I may post something in the morning after weighing in but we'll see how that goes.

I've made up my menu for this week so that I can get lunches and things together the night before so they're ready for me to just pick up and go in the morning. After this week, I'm going to try and kick up the exercise part of all this. I've been trying to just get my body used to the reduced calories and doing some minor things but I know that for the weight loss and changes I want, I need to pair the exercise with the revised eating habits. I'm not jumping in with both feet to the exercise because I don't want to hurt myself but it needs to start soon so I can start some incremental progress.

Things are going well though and for that I'm thankful. It's nice to be feeling good and hopeful. Keep your fingers crossed for a good weigh-in tomorrow morning and I'll definitely let everyone know how it's gone.

No comments: