Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy Weekend

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I have not posted much this week. Well, I haven't actually posted at all. It was just a very weird week with weather, an All Employee meeting at work, a going-away lunch and a nice lunch with my boss and our Texas Regional Vice President. And that was just during the week!

This weekend, I did quite a few things for me. On Friday night we had our monthly poker game. I didn't do well in the first game but got 2nd in the second game and came home with an extra $20. On Saturday night, I went to dinner with Kari, Jeremy, Kim, Gayle and Teresa at Olive Garden and then we went to a trivia night at Southeast High School and guess what we did?? We won of course! That's how me and my team roll!!!

Then came Sunday. I normally don't do much and/or travel alot on Sundays. Well, today I went to Peoria and helped my brother and his fiancee move into a new house. It really wasn't that bad...or at least not as bad as the last time I helped him move and suffered through the Storage Locker From Hell. We had lots of help from Amie's brothers and her folks and it went very quick. Their new house is very nice as well and will hopefully serve them very well.

Now......I'm tired and sore!!!! I really want to sleep well tonight. I'm taking the day off of work tomorrow so that will be good. I'm not optimistic about the weigh-in tomorrow as I wound up eating out quite a few times this week and didn't work out very hard. We'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments: