Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #33

Well, back to reality and a little bit of extra weight. Had a rough eating week and didn't work out like I wanted to. It seemed like I was up the whole week after Monday so some of that weight loss was a bit of an illusion. I gained 4.6 pounds back this week to put my total weight loss still at 101.0 pounds. I've still lost over a hundred although I am a little disappointed by what happened. It's all easily correctable and I know I'll be back on the right track with this week.

I did take today off from work but tomorrow it's back to work and gym. I need a new picture for the profile on here but I was in a pic last week from when a group of us went to Red Lobster. It was Goutham's last week and we took him out. He's the 3rd in from the right in the back row. Good luck in San Francisco Goutham! I hope everyone is okay with me posting it on here.

So, am I looking any better?