Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #35

Okay, so I haven't had a lot of posts over the last two weeks. The best way to put it is that your author lost his ever-lovin' mind!!! I'll talk more about it tonight but even though I "decided" not to eat more in preparation for this 'Biggest Winners' contest at work...that's EXACTLY what I did. Over the past two weeks, with last week being worse than the week before, I indulged in many things. It's taught me a few things though and I'm thankful for that and in some ways happy this kinda happened. There will be some more posts from now on, I think I have some stuff to talk about.

Anyways, just by eating better over the weekend and keeping active with running errands and things, I wound up down 1 pound for the week to put my total weight loss back at 99.0 pounds. I know I've backslid a little bit but, ya know, that's going to happen from time to time to anyone. I wasn't happy about some stuff that I did but I think I'm better off for it and all I can do now is go onward and upward.

No comments: