Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Bloody Sunday

The 2nd week is basically over! I'm feeling more and more confident as each day goes by and with two weeks under my belt, things are going great. Weigh-in #2 is tomorrow morning and although it won't be another 17.4 pounds, I get the feeling it's going to be good. I've been feeling more energy here lately which is really good and just makes me more capable of doing things. It's just crazy how tired eating all of that stuff can make a person. You always hear that food is our energy, which it is, and you'd almost think that more would give you more energy....WRONG! I know it's a stupid thing to think but it's also unbelievable just how much it goes the other way.

Starting tomorrow night, in addition to little updates about my day, I'm going to be going through some of my "normal" fast food orders from different places. Just what exactly I would eat for meals or sometimes even snacks. Just to demonstrate the sheer volume of the garbage I was shovelling in on a daily basis to not only those reading but to myself. I know I've thought about it but I'm going to look up what the calorie, fat, carb counts of these meals are. Might be one helluva shocking week. I think it'll be good for me in the end though.

No comments: