Sunday, April 17, 2011

Been Busy

This week has been pretty busy. Stressful at work, poker on Friday and Trivia last night. Poker didn't go that well.....finished as 'Bubble Boy' in the first game and kinda crappy in the second game. I could never seem to get any run of cards so finishing as well as I did wasn't too bad.

Trivia was fun. It was put on that Chatham Glenwood H.S. to benefit their mock trial team which won Nationals and is going for a bigger competition in Phoenix, AZ. The leader of it was Zane Carmean, my friend Caryn's son. He did a great job and it was a lot of fun. My team wound up winning and for once, we donated our winnings back to the cause. We don't normally do that but it felt right this time since it was for some high school kids and I know what a great kid Zane is. I hope they go and kick some butt! Good luck to them all!

I have some errands to run today and a few things to do. Need to work out a little bit to get to my weight loss goal for the week....I'm sooooooooo close right now. Anyways, I'm enjoying my new Vibram Five Fingers shoes and having a nice weekend.

No comments: