Thursday, April 28, 2011

Early Thursday Morning

Well everyone, we've finally gotten to the day of the NFL Draft. Huzzah! But first I have to get through my day at work. It's been a stressful week. Just lots of things to do and lots of agent complaints...some of them operator error while others are genuine concerns that Kerri and I have tried to solve as best we can. One of the fixes should have gone in last night which is good news. We have a conference call today about some things in MN that I'm not really looking forward to. It'll go fine but I'm always nervous for that stuff.

I had a doctor's appt earlier this week and then I fasted that night and went in on Tuesday to have some blood drawn for a cholesterol test and things like that. I didn't notice until later last night that the doctor's office called and left me a voicemail that they had my results. Soooooo, I'll be calling them today to get my numbers and let you know how it came out. Last time I had my cholesterol checked it was pretty good, hopefully it'll be the same way this time.

No comments: