Friday, April 22, 2011

A Couple of Days Later

Just laying here right now but done some stuff tonight around the apartment. Need to get this stuff done since I have some work to do tomorrow and Sunday. I have to get a couple of things done for Monday so got to do some work at home. Just gonna be a long weekend but with it raining like it is, should be fine.

So after walking in the Vibrams on Monday, it took until Thursday until my calves felt normal again. Just tight and felt weird. It wasn't really a 'hurt' feeling, just strange. I need to do some more walking in them to get used to them and start to feel normal wearing them.

It's been a long week and going to be a short weekend. I need to get in some exercising this weekend as well. I went through some items in my closet and set a few items up for donation since they are too big now. It feels really good to be moving into smaller clothes and getting things that really fit me correctly. It's a pretty sweet feeling to put on a pair of smaller pants or a smaller shirt. Good times, good times.

No comments: