Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Detemined to Eclipse a Goal

I'm determined this week to lose more than the 4.6 pounds it'll take to get me to my next goal of 119 total lost. It's very important to me to keep on the straight and narrow this week and not eat too much. I'm not eating any less than normal but I need to kick some butt to get there. Now, I'm not going to be crushed if I don't get there but I'm going to do what I can to be there. I just want to overcome this hurdle so I can move on to the next one.

I haven't totally determined which one my next goal will be. It might be 144 pounds or, an extra 25 pounds. I think that's what it is going to be and I'm going to start tackling things at some 25-pound increments. I'm keeping pace with my New Year's Resolution to lose 100 pounds in 2011 and that's a strong positive feeling for me. I just need to keep it up and keep on chugging along. I'm fighting hard and feeling good.

No comments: