Sunday, April 3, 2011

Soooooo Nice....Uh-Oh!

The weather is extremely nice out there today. We're already near 70 this morning but we're supposed to be in the path of some bad storms tonight. Well, that doesn't matter right now! I'm actually sitting here wearing some cargo shorts and contemplating going outside and doing something, anything, before the weather starts up. I went to the store to finish off some grocery shopping and ran into my friend Stephanie. It was nice to talk to her for a few minutes.

I made a pizza yesterday. Now, it wasn't a frozen pizza or ordering a pizza or anything like that. I bought some personal-sized thin pizza crusts and some lower cal fixins. I used this crust with a little pizza sauce, some thin fresh mozzarella slices, one circle of Canadian bacon cut up, some cut up mushrooms and one slice of diced up provolone cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes and holy crap was it yummy! This might be able to be a nice stand in for me ordering a pizza every once in awhile and be a much smaller, healthier option for me. It's actually pretty exciting to me that it came out so well and I enjoyed it so much.

This is blog post #199 so that means the next one will be #200 which is kinda cool. I figure I'll wind up doing another post tonight so that a "weigh-in" post is that #200. I actually planned on doing this post last night but it just slipped my mind. Things are going really well though and it's a very good time for me.

No comments: