Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #39

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! If you can't tell by those first two words, my goal for this past week was completed....WOO-HOO!!!! I lost a total of 6 pounds last week to bring my overall total to 120.4 pounds. That means I'm past the 119 pound mark I've been striving to pass. It's such a great feeling and I'm so happy with this. I keep telling myself that now it's just on to the next goal but this is pretty sweet. I'm finally down into another weight bracket that most people wouldn't be too happy to be in but I'm overjoyed at the moment. It's another set of 100 pounds to lose but I love the fact that it's the start of another 100. There is still a long way to go but today is a little day of celebration for me....no extra food for the celebration of course, but a day of feeling proud and excited for the things in front of me but especially for those things behind me.

No comments: