Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Post #200

Woo-hoo, this is blog post #200!!! I don't post everyday anymore but getting to two hundred posts is pretty important for me. It means that I've kept all of this up. I've had my slow periods and my "not-so-great" periods but on the whole, these 200 blog posts have been an extremely important tool for me. It's kept me accountable to all of you but also to myself. I've been complacent at times, I haven't had a bunch to say at times but it's always on my mind, as is staying active so I actually have something to report.

Today was just beautiful outside. It got up over 80 even with a little bit of wind. I did 2 laps around the apartments in the area which was a total of 2.35 miles and tonight did some time on the exercise bike. I got to 9.31 miles in 3o minutes on it which is a pretty good pace to keep up. I've had a really good weekend and think my weigh-in tomorrow should be pretty good. I love the warm weather and the possibilities it holds for me.

No comments: