Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hooker Boots

Today I went to see some 1st and 2nd graders play some basketball. Saw my little buddy Ryan play. He didn't make any baskets but he played some good defense and was totally trash-talking his opponent and telling him he wasn't going to get the ball. It was pretty sweet!

Ryan is my friend Kari's little boy. Ryan has a younger sister Lauren. Unlike the other little girls that were playing in the back as the boys played their game, she was not wearing tennis shoes. She said she couldn't find them but I asked her what she was wearing....she had on black knee-high boots...she said she was wearing her "hooker boots". I'm not exactly sure who taught her this but she doesn't really know what she's saying but it is really funny.

After that, we went out to the house they are building to look through it since it actually looks like a real house now. It's looking pretty good although it's muddy as all get-out out there.

Other than that, it was a pretty boring day although the weather has still been pretty great. I'm looking forward to having Monday off for President's Day but not my weigh-in. It was a stressful week and I ate a few things I shouldn't have so I think I'm going to be up from last week. I NEED to get to 100 lost but I just keep shooting myself in the foot. I need to rededicate myself to this endeavor and tighten this crap up. I need to do my exercising and I need to do better again with my eating.

No comments: