Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #31

Alright, I'm officially in a rut. After the excitement of a couple weeks ago as I got near 100 pounds lost, the wheels have fallen off. This week I gained 2.4 pounds to put my total weight loss back to 94.8. (Sigh).

Over the last 2 weeks I haven't been working as hard. I haven't been eating as well. I haven't been as vigilant about doing the "right things". I know what these things are and I'm supremely disappointed in myself. The fight is still ongoing but I feel like I've been punching myself. I don't know why I'm doing that though. I haven't felt the best, I've been stressed with work, etc. These are all excuses I'm making for myself and I have to get passed those and rededicate myself to doing the right things and exercising again.

I'm disappointed this morning but I'm looking to turn it around and use it to fuel me in the right direction. I hate feeling like this and now I'm about 8 pounds off where I wanted to be at this point in 2011. I need to work to make that up. I just need to make that up.

No comments: