Thursday, February 17, 2011

Warm Days

It's been sort of a slow week. I wasn't feeling the best at the beginning of the week so that has thrown me off and had some stress with work but nothing too bad. It's just been a long week and I'm ready for it to be over so we can get to a 3-day weekend. I haven't been having the world's best eating week either so I'm not feeling too great about the weigh-in on Monday. There are still a few days left before it but I'm getting the feeling it isn't going to be my best week. I'm struggling but not giving up at all.

Today was pretty good though. There has been some great weather the last few days with temps being in the low to mid 60s. For mid-February, that's pretty sweet. This afternoon I went for a walk with Kari and Jeremy around downtown. It was pretty windy but it was really nice out. We walked all over and I found out that my socks were not good for what I was wearing....just another thing I have to remember.

No comments: