Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #29

Ever so close....on 2 things. The first was in last night's Super Bowl and winning my pool but you've heard me whine and moan about that enough. The second is closing in on 100 pounds lost. I'm getting there and although I'm still a little short, I'm getting closer and closer. I weighed in this morning with a weight loss of 3.4 pounds for the week to bring my 29-week total to 97.6 pounds. Only 2.4 pounds away from making that next huge goal.

Things are going really well though even though the last couple weeks have been frustrating because I haven't been feeling very well. I've felt pretty good this weekend although sleep did not come as easily as it has most of the week. I'm excited for this week and the possiblity of hitting 100 lost. I won't be "disappointed" if I don't hit it...but it would be REALLY nice to get that part in the rearview and being able to move on.

No comments: