Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost Over....

What's almost over? My vacation, that's what!! Only one more day since I'm still off tomorrow. I almost always take off the Monday after Thanksgiving and it's not for shopping on Cyber Monday, I just take it off if I can. I'm just not ready to go back to work but I guess I must at some point but I will enjoy tomorrow.

I need to get back on the horse tomorrow. I need to get back to the gym...I've missed the last 2 weeks because of work and then laziness from the holiday...but it's imperative that I return to that routine. I've already prepared myself to either lose no weight or maybe gain a pound or two back from this past week. I just wasn't as active as I would've liked and even though my eating was pretty good, it still was a little more than it would have been in a normal week. Every time I've stepped on the scale this week, I've been a little bit heavier than last week. I don't like either not losing or gaining a little but I'm not going to let it destroy me either. I know it's not the end of the world but I need to get rolling again. I'd still like to lose 90 pounds by the end of the year and that's still around 14-15 pounds away so I'm not sure if I'll get there but I'm sure gonna bust my ass and try to get there.

So I'll be getting up early tomorrow morning and "braving" the cold to the gym. This I promise to you and to myself.

No comments: