Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Frustrated

I'm just not losing any dang weight and I'm eating the same and working my butt off!!!! Argh! It's not a bad frustrated where I'm going to quit or anything, just a little frustrated. I will say that clothes are still fitting better but I'm just not seeing the numbers go down. Sorry....just had to vent for a moment.

I've had a good week this week so far. Working out hard on the elliptical and getting in some really good weight workouts in addition to that. I've been taking the stairs at work again and am feeling pretty good although my legs feel like bricks by the time I get to the 3rd floor. Hopefully soon I'll make it to the 4th floor and then the 5th.

I'm glad that election day is over. I just don't care about it and am just so damn overjoyed that I don't have to see any more attack ad commercials for a loooooong time. I'm ready for 10,000 Christmas commercials. I want more with those awesome Coca Cola bears....not sure why but they always make me smile.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Yes! It's almost Coke Bear season!!