Sunday, November 7, 2010

Really????!!!

I hate football this year. I know I've said this before but I actually am serious. Dallas is completely terrible and fantasy football has been awful as has my picking of games. Oh well.

Today was pretty good. I slept in a little bit and with the extra hour of sleep, it made for a nice 8+ hours of sleep. I'm now watching the 2nd episode of the Walking Dead on AMC and it's pretty awesome! This has been a pretty great show so far and it's one of my favorite comics although I only read it in trade paperback form. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it.

I guess I'm ready for this week. Got to get up in the morning for the gym and then I have a bunch of stuff to do at work. It'll be a busy week that's for sure. I'm hoping my weigh-in tomorrow is good and I've lost a couple of pounds. I know that I'll feel better if that's the case.

No comments: