Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Morning Weigh-In #18

Just did my Monday Morning Weigh-In and I lost another 2.2 pounds to bring my total to 75.2 pounds. I got past my first BIG milestone which was 74 pounds. By losing 74 pounds, I'm now below the weight I began at which I began 2007. In 2007 over the first 8 months of the year, I lost 110 pounds. Well, since then until July of this year, I gained back that 110 pounds and then put on an extra 74 on top of it. Well, I'm back below that 2007 starting weight and it feels pretty good.

I almost feel like I'm now at a re-start. I should be able to get to my goal of losing between 80 and 90 pounds by the end of the year. I've thought that was a very realistic goal for me and it's well within my grasp. It's an exciting feeling to feel renewed for all of this after 4 months.

No comments: