Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Comics Are Gone

Today Jeremy and I drove to Bloomington so I could get rid of 10 longboxes of comics. It was just time and they had been sitting in my living room in the back for probably about 18 months. I got $225 for all of them so that was pretty sweet. I got a couple of trade paperbacks but still have $110 of store credit left. Jim at Acme is very fair and a good guy, I'll be going back again to use up more of my store credit.

While we were in Bloomington, Jeremy had to stop at Krispy Kreme to pick up some doughnuts. The girl working the counter offered me a free doughnut...a FREE doughnut!!!! Ohmygosh! I actually turned it down. It felt good to turn it down but dang, it smelled soooooooo good. After I turned it down, Jeremy took a bite of his and said, "It's still warm...." Really Jeremy??!!! HAHA! It was a funny moment.

Overall it was a very fun day and I thank Jeremy for giving me a ride to Acme. We had a good time though and I got some more space freed up. All in all, a fun day.

No comments: