Monday, November 1, 2010

Just Some Random Monday Thoughts

After losing EOM on Friday I did have a weak eating day that day but nothing, NOTHING like the old days. Other than that though, my eating was good for the week and I worked out. I need to start doing the steps again though. I did them the first couple days of last week but didn't at the end of the week and today. I was carrying in some things this morning so going up the stairs would have been more difficult. That's no excuse though, I still should do it and I'm going to go up them tomorrow morning.

I did a little more strenuous workout this morning with both amount of weight and on the elliptical. I came out of it tired but in a good way and knowing I had done some good work. I just hope it'll translate for me next Monday so I can get November off to a good start.

I'd like to be around 90 pounds lost by the end of the year so with basically 9 weeks to go, I need to lose at least another 22 pounds which is approximately 2.5 pounds per week. My body just needs to kick it into gear and start burning some more fat dangit!! With working out though, I know I'll develop some muscle so that'll take the place of fat and that will lead to me bing leaner which will be nice. As long as I keep dropping some weight each week and clothes keep fitting better, that's what it's all about.

No comments: