Sunday, November 14, 2010

Whoa...

Well, I kinda like football again. My fantasy leagues have gone okay today but most of all, I kicked my brother's butt. I've had a rough season in that league as the leading point scorer but have had horrible luck in weekly matchups that's led to a 3-6, soon to be 4-6 record. AND to top it all off, the Cowboys won! That was totally unforeseen! After continuously losing football sidebets on this sadsack team, I won 2 of them yesterday to make back $20 I had lost. Soooooo, a decent day all around.

I've been very tired. I'm not sure why but over this past week and a half or so, my energy level has just been kaput. I have a very busy week ahead of me with work so this should be an interesting week but after this I have a few days off so I'm hoping I'll be able to get my energy level back up with a couple of naps and some general relaxation.

Well, I hope that tomorrow has a good weigh-in and I lose a few pounds, that would be nice. I'll talk to all of you tomorrow night, I hope all of your weeks get off to a great start.

No comments: