Thursday, November 18, 2010

One More Day

I've got to get through one more day before I'm off on vacation. I'm excited for that. I have to leave work a little early tomorrow because of a delivery that is going to be made around 3:00 but that's okay. I'm going to go in early and work through lunch as well. It will still be a busy day but I'm soooooo ready for it to be over.

Well, I finally had to turn on my furnace. It was pretty cold in here tonight and I thought it for the best. I probably could've "toughed" it out but I figured it was about time for it.

The week has gone by pretty quick because of work but I haven't eaten a whole lot this week. I just haven't really been too hungry and since I have been so busy, lunch has been a lot later than normal most days. I'm feeling good though and am hopeful for the holidays that I'm going to be able to keep things in control and come out of next week feeling good, looking better and leading into a great Christmas season.

No comments: