Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Music

I've been meaning to do this post for awhile, not that many will care, but as I was walking through a department store a couple of weeks ago, I found myself singing along to almost every Christmas song that was being piped in through the speakers. There were Christmas seasons when I worked at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club that I HATED Christmas music because it was all you heard over your shift and hearing the same few songs, and ones you haven't picked, a whole bunch of times gets to be old very, very, very, very quickly.

Anyways, these songs are in no particular order but these are my favorite songs come around Christmas-time. Some you hear alot, some you hardly hear or don't hear at all unless you have the CD. Here it goes, please enjoy and let me know your personal faves.

Title........................................Artist
All I Want For Christmas is You.............Mariah Carey
Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)..............Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Ornament....................................Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Old City Bar................................Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Santa Claus is Coming To Town...............Bruce Springsteen
Merry Christmas Baby........................Bruce Springsteen
That Spirit of Christmas....................Ray Charles
Happy Xmas (War Is Over)....................John Lennon
Please Come Home for Christmas..............Jon Bon Jovi
White Christmas.............................Bing Crosby
I'll Be Home For Christmas..................Bing Crosby or Michael Buble
The Christmas Song..........................Nat King Cole
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas......Frank Sinatra
Blue Christmas..............................Elvis Presley
Christmastime is Here (with vocals).........Vince Guaraldi Trio
Where Are You Christmas?....................Faith Hill

Well, those are my Christmas songs and the ones that can always bring a twinkle to my eye, a song to my lips, a tap to my foot and the Christmas spirit to my heart.

No comments: