Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

Well, it's the end of the year 2010 as the last few hours count down to midnight. It's hard to believe that the year is basically over. But, a new one is about to come around I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure if I've said that about many of the past few years. Many years I'm thinking about starting to change my life or try to and lose some weight. This year though, I'm 5 1/2 months into it and that's extremely exciting to me. This isn't new and just isn't a "resolution", I've been consciously trying to change my life and am making a real concerted effort to follow through and succeed. I have no "end date" in mind for this undertaking, I want it to continue the rest of my life.

I ended this year by riding my exercise bike for 36 minutes and made it 10.1 miles. The last 6 minutes were spent riding fairly easy after churning out 8.76 miles in the first 30 minutes. I felt pretty great afterwards and am really seeing progress. I'll be doing a year-end weigh-in tomorrow morning so I know what my '2010' weight loss ended at although my official weigh-in will still be Monday. This will also set me up to know my weight loss and progress for 2011.

To my all my friends, readers, followers...be safe this New Year's and be careful. Happy New Year's to all of you and I hope that all of your 2011s are wonderful and get off to a great start!

No comments: