Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, today is Christmas. I had Christmas with my family last week so I just stayed in Springfield today by myself. Although I was by myself, it was a pretty good day. I've watched some DVDs and done a few things around the place. Earlier today I rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes on a higher intensity and training setting. I got just over 7 miles but that was pretty good on the setting it was on.

I made myself a seasoned pork roast with cut up carrots, onion and baby red and gold potatoes and had that for lunch. I have 4 meals of leftovers for it so it should last me a little while. Had two lean burgers(no buns) and some peas for dinner so, on the whole, I ate really great today. I did make some sugar cookies yesterday but they just didn't taste very good. Hard to do anything wrong with them since it was prepackaged cookie dough that you just slice and bake but I just didn't care for them. I ate probably 4 or 5 of them and wound up throwing the rest of them out. I just knew they really weren't anything good for me for one thing but even though they tasted bad, I would've eaten them. I just didn't need them at all.

Well, the Cowboys game is about to start so I'll be watching that and rooting hardily for my Cowboys to finish off Christmas the right way with a victory over the Arizona Cardinals. Let's go Cowboys!

And a hearty Merry Christmas to anyone out there who reads this blog! I hope it was a safe and happy Christmas for you and your families. You've all given me the gift of support and I am deeply grateful for it. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: