Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas with the Family

We had our family Christmas today. It was decided to do it a week early since my brother would not have the kids on Christmas day. I drove to my parent's house yesterday and spent the night. I actually slept pretty good and we watched the movie Toy Story. Well, my dad and I watched most of it and my mom watched a little of it.

Everyone got to open presents today though. We all enjoyed what we got. I got the 4th season of 30 Rock on DVD, a Minnesota Twins shot glass, a new shot glass case for my wall, $20 and a Duke Blue Devils cooler/freezer mug. A good day and lots of good gifts. Thanks to my Mom and Dad, Mike, Amie, Ashley, Ryan and Jacob. Love you guys and thanks for a happy holidays.

For dinner we had some really good italian beef sandwiches, green bean casserole, chips, deviled eggs and a vegetable tray. I ate conservatively but I think I might be up a little on my weigh-in tomorrow. I did have a couple of Christmas cookies over the last 2 days and a piece of lemon meringue pie. Not bad but over the last couple of days I've probably eaten a little more than I should have. It's alright though, not going to let it stop me from achieving my weight loss goals.

Also, the other day I got a Wii Fit Plus Balance Board in the mail that my friends Dave and Amanda sent me for Christmas. Thanks guys! I'll be putting it to some good use!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'm interesting in your thoughts on the Wii Fit.