Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not Much Longer...

Until I'm on vacation. Just a few hours tomorrow but they are filled with some meetings, helping people and trying to get a couple of final things done for the year. It's been a long and productive year at work this year. Wish some things could've gone more smoothly in regards to matters with agents and how things are for them but overally, a nice year and some things moving in the right direction with my states. Hopefully after vacation this holiday season, I'll be able to come back refreshed and ready to hit the ground running in January for a productive 2011. Wow...2011...just seems strange to be to that year. Seems like yesterday it was just about to turn 2000. Guess this means I'm getting old that I'm semi-nostalgic. Oh well, just another thing to deal with.

No comments: