Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I know you have all been waiting in breathless anticipation for my New Year's Resolutions. Well, all your dreams are about to come true. Some of them have parts but I'm planning on making them all a reality.

1) Continue to Lose Weight
a)Lose at least 100 pounds in the calendar year 2011
b)Drop 4 pant sizes and 2 shirt sizes
2) Increase My General Health
a)Run a mile in under 15 minutes (this was originally 10 mins but 12-15
would be okay)
b)Ride 10 miles on my bike in under 45 minutes (not the exercise bike)
c)Learn to rollerblade (I have rollerblades but have never used them)
d)Compete in a 5-K (I may have to walk some of it but I'll do it; and
maybe 'Compete' is a wrong word, maybe 'Participate' is better)
e)Work towards competing in Stoneman Triathlon here in Springfield in July
2012 (This is shooting kind of high on the difficulty scale but hey, a
guy needs goals, right?)
3) Pass 3 CPCU Exams
4) Curse Less (I'm not saying I'm totally cutting out swearing, because that would
be really dam.....whoops, DARN hard for me at this point but I'm going
to make an effort to cut it down)

Well, that's all I got. I think those are some fairly far-reaching yet imminently attainable goals and resolutions. Did that make sense? Heck, even if it didn't, who cares, I'll make up for it by saying something, anything, that makes sense in 2011. It's bound to happen. Happy New Year's everyone and what are your resolutions?

1 comment:

Jason said...

These sound great. Big enough to be significant, but realistic at the same time.