Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just a Few Days Later

I haven't had a whole lot to say these last few days so, as you've probably noticed, there have been no new posts. I went back to work and it was a looooooong week even though it was only 4 days for me. I got a lot of things accomplished though so that all worked out but I'm glad to get some time to relax this weekend. And hey, only 9 more working days left this year for me. Huzzah!

With how busy I was at work, in the old days my eating would've been pretty awful. Fast food, pizza, God knows what else....but this week was actually really good for me. We had poker last night as well and Van provided subs. I ate a small dinner here at home of soup and some cottage cheese with fruit and then at poker after I was out of the first game had one small section of a sub. Now, I probably could've put away numberous sections of the subs but I was able to resist and for that I'm proud.

I'm sure with Christmas, my birthday(and my birthday buddy Ryan's b-day), and vacation, I'll have a few things to say in the upcoming weeks. If I can make it through these weeks without pigging out, I should be pretty good for a little while and in the clear of MAJOR temptations. It's going to be a good December....at least I hope it is.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good to see another update. Holidays are tough (I haven't done as well as I wouldn't liked), but you've just got to plug through and take it one day/meal/bite at a time. When it gets tough, just pretend that your urge to splurge is Duke in about four months and your will to behave is the buzzsaw with a chip on its shoulder that MSU will be when they get to Houston.

Just trying to help!