Sunday, January 2, 2011

24-Week Measurements

It's been a long time since I took measurements on a Sunday morning. I'm really supposed to do it every 3 weeks but truth be told, I've just flat-out forgotten. It hasn't been that I haven't wanted to do them, they've just slipped my mind. I'm going to try and be better though about them because it's a good barometer of where I am, really even better than my actual weight.

Well, lets end the suspense and get to where I am compared to 24 weeks ago:

Waist: Lost 12 inches
Neck: Lost 1 3/4 inches
Chest: Lost 9 inches
Hips: Lost 11 inches
Left Thigh: Lost 4 1/2 inches
Right Thigh: Lost 4 inches
Left Calf: Lost 2 inches
Right Calf: Lost 2 inches

I'm pretty proud of those numbers while at the same time being a bit embarrassed. I still have a long way to go and I've taken a FOOT off of my waist!! That's just a little crazy but I'm still happy. Those are 12 inches that are NEVER coming back.

1 comment:

JIM said...

Those are some impressive numbers. Great job son.