Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tired Now...

I did have to go back to work yesterday. It was an alright first day back although I was extremely tired at the end of day thus the lack of a post last night. I got home last night and rode the bike for 45 minutes and got to 10.75 miles. That wasn't too bad but I was a little slow throughout it since I was a little tired. Tonight was much better because I felt like I had more energy. I did the same "Aerobic" program as last night and did 11.75 miles in the 45 minutes. I felt much better about that than last night as well and I'm not quite as tired which is nice as well.

The last two days of work I've done something I have not done alot in the last probably 7 or 8 years of work....I wore button-down long-sleeved shirts. I haven't worn them because they would make me sweat and with my size, I couldn't find ones that really fit me right and that I felt comfortable in. Well, I finally feel comfortable in them so they're being worked into the rotation which also makes me happy. I've gotten a lot of comments the last few days that I'm looking a lot better which just gives me more motivation that people are noticing. I've even had some of my guy friends notice and make comments that they can really tell I've lost alot of weight. I'd like to say thanks to all of you if you happen to be reading this, it really does mean alot.

I'm feeling really, really good right now and it's a wonderful thing. I'm working hard and keeping my spirits up and my eyes on the prize. It's been a good start to the year....a real good start.

No comments: