Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning Weigh-In #25

The calendar has moved fully over into 2011 and our first full week of 2011 is over and it was a pretty strong week. I had the one bad meal last week with going to IHOP but I am allowed one of those every once in awhile. The good thing about that day was this....it could have gone more out of control. After getting home that evening, I thought, "Hey, I had a bad meal for lunch, I could probably order a pizza. Why not? I could just make it a whole bad day." That's the type of thinking that's got me into big trouble and I was able to resist that urge which made me happy and proud of myself.

Anyways, I weighed in this morning and for my 25th weigh-in, I lost another 1.8 pounds to bring my total to 90.8 pounds. Woo-hoo! I figured I would lose about 1 pound because that or less was about what I would weigh-in most of the week. It's exciting and I keep moving closer to a next goal of 100 total pounds lost. Just 9.2 pounds away...hopefully there sometime by or in February.

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

WOW Brad, you are a great inspiration! J and I are making some changes ourselves. Keep it p!

JenMarie said...

Oops, that 'p' should be up!!