Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feeling Kinda Sick

This has been a strange week. I've been very low-energy all week and I don't know why. I went to bed really early last night and got some sleep but have still felt very low-energy today. This morning I especially felt pretty bad. I really did feel like I was coming down with something but as the day has gone along I've felt better. Getting sick would not be good for me right now.

I'm not sure how my weight loss is gonna go for this week. I've been up over my Monday weight all week it seems and I'm just not feeling great about it. Monday will be interesting but I'm hoping for a good day tomorrow. I've been frustrated all week by the lack of energy and just everything that has gone along with it. I'm doing my best but I'm not sure if that'll be good enough this week.

1 comment:

JIM said...

The flu is definitely going around. Hope you feel better today.