Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day-To-Day

I woke up this morning thinking I would go to the gym in the morning for a little while. Well, when I woke up my left thigh was really hurting me. Must've been those squats I was doing yesterday. I'm not sure why, but even with a very low amount of weight, squats can really kill my legs. Anyways, I decided to man up and go on in. I didn't do any leg work except for 20 minutes on the elliptical but I did a shortened shoulder workout as well. That 20 minutes on the elliptical was 5 more minutes than this past week and what I will do all this week.

One of the strange things that happens when I'm going to the gym are these little aches and pains. I'll wake up with them or I'll have them the night before but once I get dressed to go and get my stuff ready, things do not hurt so badly. That's not to say that all those nuisances go away or that it goes away completely, but it's not quite as bad. Hopefully with a day of rest tomorrow the thigh will feel much better on Monday. Once again, besides the elliptical, I won't be doing the leg workout until Friday morning so the leg should be just fine by then. I think I would show up on an NFL team's Injury Report as: B Melton(thigh) - Day-to-day. Day-to-day status....aren't we all?????

No comments: