Saturday, October 30, 2010

EOM Outcome

I didn't feel much like posting anything last night. As you could probably figure out, I lost EOM AGAIN!!! For the 3rd time in my 10+ years and the 2nd time in 14 months, I lost. While it is an honor to be nominated and be a finalist, it also sucks hard to not win. I got a lot of support though after my loss and had an awesome lunch with some great co-workers and friends and they helped to cheer me up.

Other than that, Friday was boring. Saturday has been alright. I washed the car for the first time in a long time and it looks soooooo much better. After that, I went a got a few groceries. I happened to be there at the same time as Dan, who was with his wife Amanda and son, Jonah Blue. What a cool name!! On the way out, I saw Jeremy who was still trying to get me to go see a live show of Rocky Horror tonight. Just not a big fan so that would be a no. Thanks to Jeremy and Kim for the invite though.

I have to do measurements tomorrow morning so that'll be interesting. I don't think this will be a very good weight loss week so I'm not expecting much on Monday morning. I just need to keep going though and the weight will start coming off again.

I got a request on Thursday for some pumpkin bread so that was part of the groceries I picked up earlier and will be making that tomorrow. It should be a good day and I'm hoping to sleep in a little bit and just have a good day. I need to finish off my speech for Tuesday but I'm still not sure what it's really about.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Brad was robbed of the EOM honor. I've been an EOM so I've been through the entire process, and I can honestly say that nobody deserves to win more than Brad.
We'll just keep nominating him. Keep up the good work, Brad! We're all proud of you!